To create and curate the best tech advice, news, and services
for folks growing small businesses.
I started Lightning Technology in 2008 in Metro Detroit as a PC repair business; back then, it was called In-home PC Repair.
Today, I‘m still serving clients in Metro Detroit, but the mission has grown: In addition to PC repair, I’m working to create and curate the best tech content for small business owners. Also, I’m excited to provide web design and online marketing services.
Want to get started? The blog is the best place to go!
Hi, I’m Anthony,
and I’m the guy behind Lightning Technology.
I have a passion for teaching and learning about tech. And, as a small business owner myself, I know how overwhelming things can be: Tech is just a small piece of any business, but sometimes it can take up way too much of your attention.
From what computer or phone to buy, to how to fix it, to how to build and maintain your website, there’s so much to do and learn. That’s why I started Lightning.
It’s my mission to bring you simple, quality tech tips that help you make quick decisions, easily fix things when they break, understand how to use your gear, and focus more on growing your business.
I love tech, and after spending some time with Lightning, I hope you will too!
Still curious? Click here to learn even more about me!
- I’ve been repairing computers for folks in Metro Detroit for over 10 years. I have hundreds of happy clients from Bloomfield Hills to Wyandotte to Brighton to Detroit.
- I serve as the Chief Technology Officer for a local school district. I support 100 staff members and about 700 students.
- When I’m not working my day job, or working on my podcast called Easier, I can probably be found lying on the beach listening to one of my favorite books or podcasts.
- I love classical and jazz music! I go to the symphony all the time, and I play first-chair trombone in a local symphony band.
- One of my favorite non-fiction books is Storyworthy by Matthew Dicks. If it’s fiction, it’s got to be Harry Potter.
- I love to travel! Of all of the places I’ve visited, I’ve been to Chicago the most.
Still serving Metro Detroit
If you’re looking for PC repair, maintenance, or purchasing help and you live in Metro Detroit, you’ve come to the right place!
I’ll come to your home, assess your needs, and get you back up and running.
Clients who ♥ Lightning
I was referred to Anthony when he was just starting off in business. Even then, I was surprised by his ability to manage all of my needs.
Now, 10 years later, he is still my go-to guy for any tech issue. Best support ever!!!
I’ve been a client of Anthony’s for years. He is absolutely amazing with his knowledge of the computer.
He is very reliable and efficient with taking care of my computer problems, and I’m impressed that he responds to my calls for help promptly.
I asked Anthony to recover data from a laptop that stopped working. He came to my house, opened up my computer, and retrieved all of my files. And, I paid much less than if I’d taken it to the store.
I’m so glad I called him!
Book an appointment today!
I have options to book online, by phone, or by email!
Get in touch ✉
Drop me a note using the form!
This form sends a real email to a real person. I only use the form to help prevent spam ?
You’ll hear back from me within 24 hours!
Read the Blog!
Get started by heading over to the blog. All of the best stuff is there!